zondag 30 juli 2017

Dating.lt doesn't pay out

I'm a webmaster of the affiliateprogramm of Dating.lt. The company UAB DKD has a director named Vladimir Dashevskij and is located in Festivalio g. 10 A, LT-31144 Visaginas in Lithuania.
But since February 2012 they don't pay out my commission anymore. All my payments are still in progress as I can see in my affiliateprogramm.
Also when I send my signed invoice by post or send them emails why they don't pay anymore. They don't give me answers.
The total amount I get from them since February 2012 till now is about € 592,72.
I would like to know if more people/webmasters have problems with this site/affiliateprogramm or paying-out. The website dating.lt is still online.
For more questions or if you have more information about this, please let me know by writing your message below.

Bron: Webmaster d.d. 30 juli 2017

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten